Ideas for Outdoor Holi DecorationMarch 18, 2019
Birthday decoration Ideas for 5 years old KidsApril 10, 2019
Holi 2019 is just in and around the corner and it’s time to think about playing a safe and healthy Holi for a joyful celebrations. Holi is as festival of fun and colors. It’s a celebration of everything that’s lively and youthful. Come let’s celebrate Holi in an eco-friendly way.
Below are few safety ways to celebrate Holi to the fullest and in safe ways.
- Try to make colors at home from turmeric and other herbal colors. Use more of light colors such as, pink and light red which won’t hurt your skin and hair. Buy colors from a reputed shop or vendor for best quality fine powders.
- Holi is colorful festival that spreads happiness throughout the day. But the use of plastic bags and balloons can cause injury to the environment that may cause harmful for us or animals. So stop the use of plastic bags and other damages things which may spoil nature.
- It’s better to play Holi in a safe and natural color. Avoid using dark or irrelevant colors like purple, red, green and orange colors. Your skin and hair will feel tampered with the use of skin friendly natural products. Don’t use colors like oil paints, dark shade colors, mud or any chemical products that can damage your health and skin.
- Don’t waste our natural resources and avoid wasting too much water. Except applying natural Holi colors on others don’t waste water by throwing on anyone’s they may injure someone.
- Make sure you wash your hands properly every time before having food, especially kid’s.
- Make sure that your face is well moisture/creamed before and after the Holi play.
- Cover your hair and oil your hair well, so that color doesn’t stick on your and can be washed off easily later.
- Stay hydrated by drinking water and fruit juice before and after Holi play so water and liquids keeps the harmful chemicals from being absorbed into the skin.
- Don’t ever hurt and stop putting color on street animals and pets that cause extremely harmful to them.
- Incase if you feel irritation or itching, immediately wash off color from your skin and apply moisture or any lotion.
- Protect your eyes by wearing sunglasses before going to play Holi. If color enters the eyes immediately rinse them with cold water.
- At last take a bath later after the entire Holi celebration is over. Taking frequent baths, washing the face again and again will ruin your skin.
- When travelling keeps the car windows thoroughly shut. Don’t interfere into the group if you take to streets and better stay far or look for safe route.
- Do not drink (alcohol) and play Holi.
We hope that you find the best ways and safety tips to celebrate Holi Festival from Partyyar.com. Contact us on 7204148445 & 9113686810 or visit www.partyyar.com. For best services we are available on 24/7 online with home delivery services throughout the Bengaluru.